- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder, gluten-free
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 2 cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free
- 4 cups fresh mixed berries
- SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: Coconut oil cooking spray
- Place almond milk, eggs, banana, extract, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and oats in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. 2.
- Heat nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium-low heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter into skillet for each pancake; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top of the pancake. Flip with spatula; cook for an additional 90 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with ½ cup fresh berries, each.