Oh hey!!! It's been a hot minute since I blogged, but I have been getting requests every single day for this recipe so here it is! I was a test group participant in the 2B Mindset program (I need to blog about that too I guess!) and I have been eating this breakfast almost every day since I began!! I found it was a great way to get in my Shakeology but while eating it instead of making a shake because it was through the winter and shakes make me cold!! It also keeps me full until lunch and I'm now down almost 20lbs so it's obviously been working!
Shakeology Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oats of choice (I use steel cut)
- 1 scoop Shakeo of choice (I love vegan cafe latte in this)
- 1 small banana or 1/2 a large banana
- 2 spoonfuls (ish) of powdered peanut butter
- 2 spoonfuls (ish) of cacao nibs
- 3/4 to 1 cup of almond milk (depends on the consistency you like)
Mix all ingredients together and pop in the fridge overnight!! If I forget to make my overnight oats I use this same recipe but with instant oats and I have it warm! I even sometimes use regular peanut butter b/c it melts in the warm oats. Mmmmm!
*if you find that you need more to sustain you to lunch add in some greek yogurt for extra protein!